1.51% APY Best money market rate with Registered Guard Federal Credit Union
Registered Guard Federal Credit Union provides attractive interest rates with their money market account. This money market deal is tiered and has the following current money market rate:
- $5,000 to $24,999 1.26% APY
- $25,000 and above 1.51% APY
You are required to deposit a minimum of $5,000 to open an account. You also need to maintain a balance of $5,000 or more to earn these best interest rates and to avoid penalty on your account. This money market account also allows you to make up to 3 transfers or withdrawals per statement cycle. Take note that the current money market rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Registered Guard Federal Credit Union membership is open to employees of The Register Guard Newspaper, and Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde. Employees of the law office of Atty. Donald Slayton, and Atty. Alan Seligson. You just need to visit the credit union’s office and complete their membership form. As part of the membership requirement you also need to open a share savings account. If you have questions or concerns about their field of membership or current money market rate you may call customer service at 541-988-9059.
The credit union is headquartered in Springfield, Oregon and was established in 1954. Registered Guard Federal Credit Union is also insured with NCUA and has a charter number 9877.
- 1.01% APY Best money market rate with Altamaha Federal Credit Union
- 1.00% APY Best money market rate with El Paso Employees Federal Credit Union
- Money Market Account Rates Deal of the Day: Albany Federal Employees Credit Union at .80% APY
- 3.01% APY Best Checking Account Offered by Cooperative Center Federal Credit Union
- 12-Month CD Rates Deal of the Day: Harris County Credit Union at 1.00% APY