June 20th, 20112.27% APY Best reward checking account with Avidia Bank
Avidia Bank is pushing for their best interest rate reward checking account called eChecking. This money in the bank deal lets you earn an interest rate of 2.27% APY for balances of up to $25,000. You can earn an interest rate of 0.75% APY for the portion of the balance above $25,000. Finally, you get your ATM fees of up to $10 per statement cycle refunded when you meet the following requirements:
- you must open your checking account online
- subscribe to electronic bank statement
- enroll to online banking and must access it at least once a month
- make at least 10 purchases using your debit card per statement cycle
- setup at least one direct deposit or recurring ACH transaction per statement cycle
- must not let your eChecking account go to negative balance during the month
In case you do not meet the requirements, you will not get your ATM fees refunded and you will only earn their base interest rate. The bank does not require monthly minimum balance nor any monthly maintenance fee. Individuals who want to take advantage of this best checking account may apply thru the banks website or if you have question or concerns regarding eChecking account you may call customer service thru 800-508-2265.
The bank has branches located in the cities of Shrewsbury, Northborough, Marlborough, Leominster, Clinton, Westborough, and Hudson in the state of Massachusetts.
Avidia Bank was established in 1869 and they currently have over $1.02 billion in assets. They are also a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation with certificate number 90215.
- 3.30% APY Best reward checking account with First National Bank of Hawley and Dilworth
- 4.01% APY Best reward checking account with Northstar Bank of Texas
- 3.00% APY Best reward checking account with Southcoast Community Bank
- 3.25% APY Top Reward Checking Account with Bank of Sullivan
- 3.01% APY Best Checking Account Offered by Cooperative Center Federal Credit Union