First National Bank of Hawley and Dilworth is pushing for their best checking account called First Reward Checking Account. This money in the bank deal lets you earn an interest rate of 3.30% on balances up to $24,999. Portion of the balance of $25,000 and above earns you an interest rate of 1.01% APY. You can also refund ATM fees of up to $25 when you meet the following requirements:
- make at least 10 debit card purchases per statement cycle
- setup a t least 1 ACH auto debit or direct deposit
- subscribe to online bank statement
In case you do not meet the requirements of the cycle, you will only receive an interest rate of 0.50% APY and you will not be able to refund your ATM surcharges. You can still earn the best interest rate on the following cycle when you already meet the prerequisites of the bank. First National Bank of Hawley and Dilworth does not require a minimum balance nor service charge fee on your best checking account. You can also use the banks online banking to monitor your account and set up online bill payment. Take note that the interest rate on your reward checking account is subject to change anytime without notice.
Individuals who want to apply for this high yield checking account may visit the bank to open an account. You may also want to call the bank first to inquire on the requirements that you will be needing before you visit the bank, or you can also check for their latest reward checking account rates thru 888-320-8157.
The bank has branches located in the cities of Hawley and Dilworth in the state of Minnesota.
First National Bank of Hawley and Dilworth was established in 1905 and currently has over $82 million in assets. They are also insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation with certificate number 5161.
- 4.01% APY Best reward checking account with Northstar Bank of Texas
- 3.25% APY Top Reward Checking Account with Bank of Sullivan
- 2.27% APY Best reward checking account with Avidia Bank
- 3.01% APY Best Checking Account Offered by Cooperative Center Federal Credit Union
- 3.51% APY high yield reward checking account with Northstar Bank of Texas